Suas is a unidirectional data flow architecture implementation for iOS/macOS/tvOS/watchOS and Android heavily inspired by Redux. It provides an easy-to-use library that helps to create applications that are consistent, deterministic, and scalable.
Suas is a pragmatic framework. It is designed to work nicely with Cocoa/CocoaTouch and Android/Java/Kotlin UI Elements.
Suas helps you to build highly-dynamic, consistent mobile applications:
- Cross platform; Suas-iOS works on iOS, macOS, tvOS and watchOS. Suas-Android works on all API levels and provides a Kotlin-friendly interface.
- Focuses on developer experience with plugins/tools like LoggerMiddleware and Suas Monitor.
- Small code base with low operational footprint.
- Static typing and type information are conserved in the Store, Reducers, and Listeners.
- Fast out of the box, and can be customized by developers to be even faster with filtering listeners.
Suas is split into 6 repositories:
- Suas Android: Suas library for Android contains the main Suas lib, MonitorMiddlware and the all the sample apps.
- Suas iOS: Suas library for iOS.
- Suas iOS Monitor Middleware: Suas iOS Monitor Middleware.
- Suas iOS example applications: List of example applications built with Suas.
- Suas iOS weather application example: Weather app sample application built with Suas.
- Suas Monitor desktop application: Suas Monitor cross-platform desktop application.
Suas API reference can be found here:
Head to getting started next to read how you can start writing your first Suas application.
Updated about 6 years ago